Khuriwal Group CRM is a robust CRM software that enables you to nurture relationships with customers and prospects to drive sales or sustain long-term profitability. It also aggregates streams of customer data to surface insights that help you make better business decisions.
It can also function as a dynamic analytic contributor, offering critical sales tips and insights on how to best leverage them. The platform has numerous integrations and transactions are quite secure as they all take place in the cloud.
Khuriwal Group CRM can be set up for insights, automation, integration, visibility, accessibility, and collaboration—the result is increased productivity and more efficiency to your business. Here are the key advantages of Khuriwal Group CRM software
♦ Streamline Customer Profiling
♦ Boot Sales Opportunities
♦ Leverage Data-Driven Decisions
♦ Accelerate Data Collection
Forecast Sales efficiency
Key features of Khuriwalgroup CRM software
- Contact management Customer data such as contact information, support interactions, and transactions, among others, are stored in a unified hub
- Lead management It helps you manage leads throughout its entire lifecycle right from prospecting up to conversion. Pipeline stages can be configured to match your requirements. Customer profiles and interactions are centralized for contact management.
- Tasks management Automatically add tasks and deals with customer information. It streamlines populating, assigning and monitoring items on your sales pipeline. Information is updated in real-time to ensure you have access to the latest changes.
- Email tracking Built-in on the CRM tool or available as an add-on, this feature gives you visibility when your email campaigns are clicked and opened. CRM tools commonly integrate with popular email services such as Gmail, MailChimp, and Outlook.
- Campaign management. Empower your campaigns by managing it from creation to delivery. It segments customers, leverage targetting, and streamline workflows. Metrics are used to measure a campaign’s success with data-driven insights.
- Opportunity management. Opportunity can be a possibility of sales of service or product and can result from a bid invitation, sales deal or from a trade fair. Opportunity management is one of an integral part of the CRM module and this allows you to control the sales process.
- Reports and dashboards. It accelerates how you generate reports in real-time with accuracy. Valuable data is consolidated to uncover crucial insights about your market, trends, patterns, and behaviors.
- Mobile app. Access your CRM solution on-the-go through mobile apps on devices such as iOS and Android. Staying connected with your CRM data empowers you to stay connected even when out of the office.
We are ready to Get Started! Share your idea with us
Tell us a little bit about your project, we will get back to you at the earliest